Monday, March 21, 2011
Why prepare for disastrous times?
In case you haven’t noticed (you must be a normalcy bias person) inflation is bad, the Japan tragedy, and the weather is questionable, but we have just seen the tip of the iceberg. The US Dollar only has respect in the United States, most other countries and businesses question the future of the dollar, as of now there is no good replacement, but they (the money people) are looking for alternatives for their benefit.
That is the reason I suggest we, as individuals, put money into gold and silver now. Not so much as to make financial gain (you will, if you sell it), but so you will have some financial worth in the future no matter what happens. Think about it, if a true crisis arises, something which will change your life style and future forever, something like Japan’s crisis or personal like, health, financial, or natural disaster hits you directly, what are your options?
This may or may not happen to you directly, but you will be affected by the results. How much you are affected will be determined by your ability to be prepared. I know a lot of big things are happening and together the life style we have grown to enjoy, understand, and love, will collapse do to the weight of all the bad things going on.
• Our politico leadership has not been doing their work properly and the more they think they help the worst it gets
• World stability is deteriorating
• Prices going up faster and faster (food, gas, and other true living expenses)
• Our, US and local governments, are collapsing from their own weight, expenses they incur as they over regulate us, they have promised too much to too many, and to many rules and regulations keeping individuals from doing for themselves
• We as a society and our government has allowed our morals to be mislead and twisted beyond any noticeable resemblance of the American Way of life and it is getting worse with no signs of improvement
• Our young people have lost the idea of how their work, ideas, and imagination is what makes the future. We have let the youth down
• In general, people do not have the skills or necessary items to take care of themselves for basic needs, including personal security (physical and financial) during hard times
• Our inability to act (do the right thing) when wrong is being done all around us, has caught up with us. It is time to pay the piper
With all of this and more, I feel as if things are bad now and will continue to worsen more rapidly through 2011, 2012, and into 2013. I expect everything to slowly get worse and worse until it gets crazy (to me it has gone crazy already), I am expecting the low to be at the end of 2012 and into 2013. By then the weak would be weeded out, only the strong and the prepared will be left. If you haven’t noticed the stupidity and craziness by now you will, life will not be the same, we will be required to take actions we thought were impossible in 2008. The rich have already left or are prepared to leave the country, they know where they do not want to be during hard times.
NoStressMike.com provides seminars and private classes on everything you need to know to survive any disaster natural or man-made (physical, emotional, and financial) and a Ready List of needed items. Shtfplan.com for news.